Valuation demands expert knowledge, access to relevant comparable evidence and an up- to-the-minute understanding of the law. Whether a valuation is required for Probate, IHT or Tax planning or simply when there is a change in your family circumstances we have the experience and are here to help and guide you through the process.
We can provide valuations of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural property and can arange valuations in accordance with the strict guidelines specified in the Valuation Standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a survey service covering most of Northamptonshire, Rutland, parts of South Lincolnshire, North Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire and North Bedfordshire.
We provide valuations for:-
- Purchase and Sale of all residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties
- Probate and Inheritance Tax
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Tax Planning and Capital Gains Tax
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Development Land Appraisals
- Expert Witness & Litigation
We act for:-
- Bank & Lending Institutions
- Corporate Occupiers
- Public Sector
- Trusts / Private Individuals
- Development & Investment Companies